SHRM Global Learning System - Global HR Management
The new global standard. Join the growing number of HR professionals who have earned their GPHR certification.
Global human resource certification preparation
Featuring the SHRM Global Learning System‚, the new standard for Global HR. This intensive seven-week program is designed primarily for individuals seeking certification as a Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR).
Gain a world view of HR.
HR has changed in the past decade, expanding across borders, cultures and economies. HR professionals earning an HR Certification Institute's Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification will be prepared to assume responsibilities beyond U.S. regulations and possess the capability to develop global and cross-border HR policies.
What is the SHRM Global Learning System course?
If you are an HR professional with international and cross-border responsibilities or you’ve been planning to earn your GPHR certification, now is the time to enroll in our HR Certification Institute’s exam preparation course based on the new updated SHRM Global Learning System.
We offer this program in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The SHRM Global Learning System has been designed to maximize your experience, education and skill set to provide you with the best chance to pass the GPHR exam. It is the most widely used HR Certification Institute certification preparation product in the marketplace.
One of the reasons for its success is the careful process by which the program is developed and maintained. The curriculum, designed by a world-class team of global HR and course-development experts, covers the new 2009 HR Certification Institute Global Body of Knowledge and includes a number of features and tools that develop specific competencies and decision-making skills.
Why choose the SHRM Global Learning System course?
By attending our course, you will develop new knowledge and skills that will improve your workplace effectiveness immediately. You will:
- Prepare for HR Certification Institute’s GPHR certification exam with the most up-to-date materials.
- Sharpen your test-taking skills and increase your confidence through pre and post-tests.
- Strengthen your competencies and productivity through effective global HR training.
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
Who should take this course?
HR professionals with at least two years of exempt-level (professional) experience whose responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing global HR strategies
- Managing HR operations overseas
- International assignment management
Take advantage of classroom learning
By enrolling in our classroom-based format, you also get the added benefit of:
- A structured classroom environment that enhances learning and helps you stay on track
- An experienced instructor to explain concepts and apply them to your industry
- Opportunities to network and share real-world experiences with other HR professionals
- Minimizing travel and maximizing employer tuition assistance
- You may earn up to 3.5 continuing education units (CEUs) for completing this course.
Get the necessary knowledge, skills and perspectives to be successful in this worldwide market with the SHRM Global Learning System course.
The Advantages of Certification
Certification sets you apart from those who haven’t achieved this distinguished designation. It can demonstrate, in a tangible way, your commitment to your profession and your career. Certification is a public recognition of professional achievement. For many, achieving certification becomes a personal and professional goal—a way to test knowledge and to measure it against one’s peers.
Earning your GPHR certification shows that you have demonstrated mastery of the international HR body of knowledge and have accepted the challenge to stay informed of new developments in the international HR field.
The certification preparation program has been designed to maximize your success—both on the exam and in your professional development.